Lowongan Kerja - We are a dynamic organization that is seeking a Data Warehouse Manager. This is a hands on role with coding and leadership responsibilities.
We need someone who has experience with Datawarehouse design and implementation on SQL Server. Solid understanding of SQL coding and performance is a must. This position includes SSAS and SSIS development and SSRS report generation. Design, SQL, and strong SSIS coding skills are a must, with SSAS & reporting technologies being desired attributes. In addition to the hard skills, we need this person to be able to work with a Jr developer as well as counterparts in the IT org to cooperatively develop out a solution.
This position will be part of highly professional team of BI and application developers. We are looking for BI developers who have proven experience with Microsoft BI technology who could work independently in various software projects. This position requires individuals who can write technical specifications, ability to clearly present their design to the team and work with other teams that are located on-shore and off-shore.
Demonstrate abilities in SQL Server Database Administration, SQL Server Database Architecture and Design (OLTP/OLAP), SQL Server Database Programming and Development. SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008.
This person will manage a growing team of 4-5 engineers. We are looking for someone who has come up thru the development world, and has prior direct management experience.
Job Description :
- Manage and mentor a team of software Data Base developers
- Lead consistency in terms of coding standards, development methodology, source control, build, and deployment processes
- Provides the coding and process construction for the development and maintenance of the enterprise data warehouse (DW) and supporting business intelligence (BI) structures
- Develop complex analytic queries and data transformations in SQL and other DW / BI tools
- Maintain skill proficiency with the tools and software used by the DW and analytic reporting applications and systems
- Propose a database and data warehouse design from functional requirements
- Ability to travel 30-40% of his time to NORTH AMERICA
- Actively interface with other teams to gather requirements, design, code, debug, document, implement and maintain various DB projects
- Develop, test, and debug new functionality, and maintain/enhance existing functionality in T-SQL, SSIS packages, SSRS reports.
- Estimate work hours required to implement a technical design
- Comply with existing processes, including requirements for source control and documentation
- Provides on-call assistance as needed
- Experience and knowledge in designing scalable, high-performance datawarehouse and OLTP systems
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and DTS development
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience with MS SQL of various versions, including SQL 2005 and 2008
- 2 Prior work experiences implementing large scale relational data warehouse on SQL Server platform with DTS and SSIS processes pulling from multiple source system databases is a plus.
- Responsible for activities involved in the analysis, design, development, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance of enterprise, high-volume, transactional systems
- Responsible for formulating and implementing the team's technical vision, providing hands-on insight into system architecture, data software development and architecture design.
- Database designing, database performance, management and tuning experience.
- Capable of working proficiently at both strategic and tactical aspects of a project.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple project/task assignments simultaneously
- 3 plus years of experience managing and leading the BI solution
- 5 plus years of experience with data quality and data modeling principles required.
- 5 plus year experience managing a team is required
If you are interested, please send your CV to :
Please mention in the subject the job title.