Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Sinarmas, a fast growing private bank in Indonesia, now is seeking for young talented persons to fill in the winning team in the lowongan kerja position below :
Senior and Junior Java Developers (JavaSr/JavaJr)
* Bachelor or Diploma degree of Computer Science or related major.
* Having knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following programming languages :
* * J2EE/J2SE/JSP /JSF/Servlet.
* * SQL Language (DBMS concept and implementation using MySql or Oracle Database).
* * Struts, Spring or any MVC frame work
* * Hibernate
* * AJAX, Webservice or Web 2.0
* Senior Position - Minimum 1 year working experience in Java Development. Junior Position - Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply, love programming is a must.
* Have background knowledge and experiences in Financial/Banking industry is most welcome.
* Fast learner and willing to learn new technologies and approaches.
* Self-driven, able to work independently, and as team player.
* Willing to share knowledge among the team player.
* Good concept on object oriented programming
* Good analytical thinking, personality and attitudes.
* Good analytical thinking.
* Design and develop Banking Application System, e.g. Internet Banking, ATM, Mobile Banking, Electronic Statement and middleware
* Develop software based on Functional Specification Document and Coding Standard.
* Create and Conduct Unit Test for each component/function/application.
* Write Application System documentation.
* Maintain Application System with IT team to create plan, execute and monitor application deployment.
* Responsible for system design, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis on Java applications.
* Developing Application System to be deployed on JEE/J2EE Application Servers (e.g. Websphere, JBoss, Glassfish, BEA WebLogic, Tomcat) using technologies including EJB, Web Services, JSP, XML and related frameworks (e.g. Spring, Struts) or our middleware system
* Ensuring software quality through formal testing phases, including Unit Testing, Assembly/Integration Testing, System/Product Testing, Non-Functional Requirements Testing and User Acceptance Testing
* Work closely with Project team, business units or vendors to ensure requirements are met.
* Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and user guide.
We offer a very competitive remuneration. For interested lowongan kerja candidates, please send your CV and state your current salary by email to :