Lowongan Kerja - PT Mobafone Indonesia, urgently required for :
Senior Java Developer
The Senior Java Developer will design and develop application/services for PT Mobafone Indonesia as well as coordinate the work assigned to him to the resources available. He/she has to develop useful tools for the company’s employees to reduce work procedures, increase productivity, and create profitable products/services for the end consumer.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Full lifecycle application development
2. Designing, coding and debugging applications
3. Software analysis, code analysis, requirement analysis, software review, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
4. Integrating software with exisiting system
5. Monitoring the system to ensure that all applications are working properly.
6. Create well defined documents for applications/services, including end user manual, technical specifications, etc.
7. Enhance and maintain existing applications.
8. Evaluate and Identify new technologies for implementation
9. Project Planning and Project Management
Non-essential Job Functions:
1. Work together with marketing department to prepare or update services in order to increase customer satisfaction.
2. Work together with content department to keep the services up to date.
3. All other tasks that may be asked from you to strengthen our technical competitiveness, to promote / maintain our corporate image and protect the interest of the company at all times.
Work experience requirements:
1. More than 3 years experiences in J2EE related application/service/product development.
2. Excellent in Java programming, object-oriented analysis, and design
3. Experience in Spring MVC, Hibernate,iBatis will be an advantage
4. Knowledge about Groovy&Grails will be an advantage
5. Excellent in using database query and query optimization
6. Good understanding in database table normalization
7. Familiar in using Mysql Database Engine
8. Good understanding in using the following IDE: Eclipse, STS or NetBeans
9. Familiar with UNIX and Linux system.
10. Well familiar with the open source project e.g,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache Web Server, etc
11. Good understanding of wireless technologies and enthusiastic to learn new things.
12. Good commands in English oral and written
Please send your CV to: