Lowongan Kerja PT Arnott’s Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of US food and beverage multinational, Campbell Soup Company. In Indonesia, we have an outstanding portfolio of locally manufactured and marketed brands such as Good Time, Tim Tam, Nyam Nyam among others.
The Manufacturing Controller position provides financial support as business partner to the supply chain team by providing reports, control and analysis to Supply Chain Including Strategic Sourcing, Production & Inventory Material & Finished Good and R&D/QA Department such as control on manufacturing cost, and analysis or reporting of Manufacturing & Procurement Variances e.g. Material Usage, Direct Labor & Factory Overhead, also Purchase Price Variances and communicating the information and impact to the business to Supply Chain team.
This role is also act as an inventory controller by ensuring inventory is accuracy achieved as a world class manufacturing by conducting audit and provide recommendation of the best practice that can be implemented to achieve higher accuracy. The Manufacturing Controller is required to liaise and be partners with other departments to ensure all data and information are completely captured.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor or Master degree from Industry Engineering, Accounting, Economy, Finance with minimum 2-3 year experience in FMCG.
* Good understanding on cost manufacturing and business process.
* Ability to work cross-functionally.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work under diverse and simultaneous demands in a FMCG environment.
* Good understanding on Production Process and Good Manufacturing Practice for Material Management.
* Strong knowledge of inventory maintenance control and analysis.
* Broad knowledge on several specific areas, such as accounting for providing a provision for financial statement, a technical skill on Management Information System that is used by the company (BPCS).
* Understand the Process on WMS (Warehouse Management system)
We offer competitive compensation package and career opportunities for successful applicant. Please submit your application letter, a concise resume, and photograph to the email address below :
Within 2 (two) week from publication of this lowongan kerja ad. Put the code of position on the email subject (Code: MC). Only short listed candidates will be contacted.