Lowongan Kerja - PT Novartis Indonesia, are you looking to work in a global growth company where you can make a real difference? With more than 100,000 associates around the globe in our affiliates in over 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. Our greatest job satisfaction is knowing that we improve lives, we extend lives, and we save lives – and we do it with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Business Process Control Manager
Assist to ensure business processes are supported by strong and compliant internal controls, which ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of financial operations.
* Assist in establishing and implementing processes to set up an adequate risk and control architecture within the organization
* Monitor and test compliance of internal control standards (Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Term of References (TORs), Management Authority Limit (MAL) / Local Authority Limit, flowcharts, Segregation of Duties (SOD)) with Novartis accounting and internal control policies and any applicable local laws. Assist in risk assessments initiatives such as Novartis Finance Control Manual (NFCM) and Company Level Control (CLC) self assessment and NFCM testing.
* Ownership to ensure NFCM Tracker is completed by control owners as per deadline by following up with respective owners and supporting them in the process
* Based on the analysis of audit reports or reviews by Regional office, assist in coordinating with all Business Units and Functions to ensure remediation is correctly performed and responsible for the monitoring of timely completion of action plans and provide support during the implementation phase
* Support awareness of key risks and risk response in the organization.
* Assist in implementing best practice internal control standards & business processes and benchmarking against Global Best Practices and other Novartis Countries
* Actively contribute to an effective sharing of knowledge and of best practices within the organization
* Lead Record Management (RM)
* Support ad hoc projects as needed
Bachelor of Accounting Degree
* 4 years should have been spent in an auditing and/or internal control or business process re-engineering position
* Project Management and excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical environment and knowledge in SAP a plus
Please submit your updated Curriculum Vitae and application letter, not more than 2 (two) weeks, to:
please put code : BPCM on your email subject.
Application with no code on subject email will not be proccess
PO BOX 1076 – Jakarta 10010
Only short listed candidates will be notified