Lowongan Kerja - PT. JDA-Indonesia is manpower consultants for the Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction industries within Indonesia. JDA has been servicing the Indonesian Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction industry for 20 years.
Our client, one of the leaders in providing Catering – Janitorial Services in Indonesia for the Mining, Oil, Institutional and Civil Engineering Project, is seeking an experienced candidate for the following position:
Recruitment Staff, Balikpapan based (Code: RECS)
* Organizing, preparing, and implementing recruitment programs for sites
* Implement methods to attracting the best people.
* Handling and developing the whole range of recruitment activities to search and find the most potential candidates to fill any position.
* Managing expectations in order to meet the business requirements.
* Creating and implementing a Business Partnering work environments which each internal clients.
* Conducting a regular call and visits to the internal clients in order to gain deeper understanding of their specific needs.
* Lead/guide/coach site supervisors through all staffing activities to meet manpower requirements and to bring new hires on board on time.
* Developing creative recruitment solutions to cope with difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff.
* Preparing job descriptions and person specifications, writing job advertisements and deciding how and where jobs are advertised.
* Screen resumes received and shortlist candidates that match the job descriptions and or person specifications for preliminary interviews and selection tests.
* Running and evaluating selection processes including interviews, psychometric tests, personality questionnaires and various group activities.
* Liaise with other HR unit & hiring managers.
* Prepare and maintain recruitment records and databases.
* Prepare periodic recruitment status report to Management.
* Responsible for handling the whole process of recruitment such as:?
* Managing the research process (headhunting - advertising - campus connection, etc)
* Screening potential candidates
* Conducting an in-depth interview
* Conducting interview training sessions to internal clients
* Prepare Work Agreement for new employment
* Creating initial personnel file
* Conducting new entry induction
* Monitoring performance on probation period
* Writing report
· Holds a bachelor degree of any disciplines (preferably with a certification to conduct psychological assessment)
* Possess good interviewing, writing and communication skills.
* Able to work hard under pressure
* Have communication skill,
* Like to face challenges,
* Proactive, analytical, and able to do multi tasking
* Honesty and integrity
* Meticulous with an eye for details
* Customer satisfaction-oriented
* Aggressive with strong passion to learn
* Willingness to explore new challenge
* Highly self-motivated
* Smart, honest, hard worker and dependable
* Resourceful and able to meet tight deadlines
* Co-operative team player with ability to multi-task
* Have good command in English both written and spoken
* Computer savvy
* Living or willing to be based in Balikpapan (Balikpapan Point of Hire)
* Willing to travel anywhere in Indonesia
up to IDR 4 million/month (nett)
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY
If you are the ones who meet those requirements, kindly send your Comprehensive Resume (including photograph, current and expectation salary and NOT MORE THAN 200Kb) in Ms. Word format and put the position code in the email subject, as soon as possible to: