Lowongan Kerja - FONTERRA BRANDS INDONESIA owns and markets high quality dairy products that provide health and natural dairy nutrition for life. Our strong brand portfolio (Anlene, Anmum, Anchor Boneeto, Anchor Cream, Mainland) and our constant drive for innovative and original products have given us added strength to provide global reach with a local touch. We are searching for :
Technical Consultant / Chef Hot Kitchen (location Jakarta).
Develop and conduct menu engineering to support selling solution in foodservices business. Post Code: TCHK.
* Develop and engineer menu as well as product handling / problem solving in hot kitchen area.
* Provide selling solution for customers (particularly in HORECA / casual dining channel).
* Conduct product demo to customer.
* Engage with HORECA chef for solution selling and new idea creation.
* Tapping potential solution for particular HORECA market.
* Liaise with chef association or other network for any updated info / solution trend.
* Degree in Culinary / Hotel School.
* Experiences 5 years in the industry, minimum Sous Chef.
* Has a good reputation as a hot cooking chef.
* A good networking in HORECA area as well as chef association.
Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager (location Jakarta).
To ensure that registration and other regulatory approvals for Fonterra Brand Indonesia products as well as ensuring that products in the market comply with the government regulations in all aspects and with the principles and practices in the Fonterra Brand Indonesia Compliance Principles, Food Safety and Quality Manual. Post Code: ARFM
1. Regulatory Approval:
* Effective, timely management of the process required for seeking registration and other regulatory approvals including halal for Fonterra Brand Indonesia product to ensure legal requirements are met
* Ensure accuracy of nutrition-related health or content claims messages for registrations & approval processes
2. Provide sufficient Regulatory information to support product branding.
* Prepare and give feedback to Brand Team inquiries regarding labelling, claims, product safety requirements
* Update and maintain solid understanding on new regulation and government policies related to product/regulatory approval
* Bachelor degree in food technology and public health.
* Minimum 2 years as regulatory affairs officer
* Has effective relationship with key contact of BPOM, LPPOM MUI in terms of technical compliance, regulation and halal matters
* Effective communication, analytical thinking, and presentation skills.
* Industry background: dairy or food product
A rewarding career, attractive remuneration and benefit package commensurate with the above position Please post your CV and recent photograph, not later than 27 November 2010 by email to :
[email protected] (max 300KB)
Put the Post Code as a subject of your e-mail. Your application will be treated in strictly confidentiality. Please go through the detail requirement before sending your application. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.