Lowongan Kerja PT Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of biggest player in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry with an enormous size of organization, Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia (CCAI) – Pondok Indah is inviting young and energetic professional to join and develop together with our team in Finance area as :
TAX OFFICER – National Office
In this function, you will be responsible on monthly tax compliance. Identifying, determining and calculating the tax due as well as preparing the tax reporting and reconciliation.
Apart from the above duties, the incumbent will also be responsible to:
* Timely and accurate tax calculation, tax reporting and related working papers
* Detail reviewing all tax documents, i.e. VAT invoices and related tax documents
* Reviewing invoices before being paid by Account Payable team to identify if there is any tax implication on such invoices
* Preparing the monthly reconciliation for VAT, Article 23, Article 26 and Article 4(2)
* Maintaining and documenting all tax documents and its supporting documents
* Supporting thetax team in any tax dispute issue with Tax Authority
* Provide COGS equalization, entertainment expense nominative list, promotional expense nominative list, permanent difference analyze to support corporate tax.
* Review other income account and proceed of fixed asset for VAT purpose
Ideally, the successful candidates should have to following requirements:
* Bachelor in Fiscal/ Accounting, Brevet B
* Having minimum 2 years in handling tax
Technical competencies :
* Brevet B of Taxation
* Accounting Principal
* Minimum Computer Skills – Excel (must be an expert), Words and Power Point
If you consider that you are the right lowongan kerja candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this lowongan kerja advertisement.
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph (Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.