Lowongan Kerja - PT Affix Consulting is regarded as a leading executive recruitment firm in Indonesia driven by its passion to provide best talent to its wide-ranging costumers / various sectors industries through a rigorous mapping and search process but specialty very strong in placement for the positions of Human Resources, Finance & Accounting and Marketing & Sales Professional.
Our client is a leading Financial Institution Group of Company with Front Office Business focus on Investment banking, Asset Management and Corporate Banking.
HR & Payroll Manager
Job Title: HR & Payroll Manager
Responsible to: Director of Human Resources
Responsible for: Management of the HR/Payroll Administration Team
* Manage the team of staff providing Payroll and HR Administration Services ensuring the delivery of services through policies, systems and business processes that are economic, effective, efficient and compliant with relevant legislation.
* Ensure that service delivery is customer focused and meets business needs.
* Responsible for effective performance management systems within the HR Administration Services Team which seek to provide high quality services and continuous improvements
* Responsible for the development, implementation and review of Group of Company policies/guidelines/procedures/processes/systems in the light of statutory changes or other internal drivers relating to activities within the remit of the Payroll/HR Administration Services working with other colleagues and customers as appropriate.
* Manage the provision of advice on and administration of statutory provisions including maternity pay, sickness, paternity leave, adoption leave, flexible working.
* Contribute positively to team, departmental and organizational objectives e.g. policy development, performance management, staff development, project work.
* Manage and to undertake where necessary payroll and HR administration ensuring: The correct application of policies, procedures and relevant legislative requirements, The accuracy and integrity of data held on the HR/Payroll system and The timescales and service level agreements are met for internal and external clients.
* Responsible for delivery and completion of complex and specialist casework with regards to Payroll and HR Administration.
* Responsible for managing the recruitment services provided by the team, including advertising, recruitment support to managers, temping arrangements, provision of employment contracts, induction, probation processes etc.
* Responsible for the management of effective establishment control procedures, including the provision of information to managers relating to structures and staffing.
* Assist with the production and management of service level agreements, procurement processes and other service delivery activities with respect to payroll/pensions and HR Services.
* Provide statistical and benchmarking information to support delivery of the HR Strategy and other strategies as requested.
* Deliver a quality assurance role within HR to ensure consistency in the development and implementation of Policies/Procedures/Conditions of Service and the internal administration arrangements affecting internal and external service delivery
* Male/Female, max 40 years old
* Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Payroll Management or equivalent qualifications/experience
* Substantial Min 5 years experience in Payroll/HR administration including all end to end processes and working with other agencies
* Excellent payroll legislation knowledge and strategic payroll planning
* Experience of effectively managing staff in a payroll environment
* Experience of administration relating to the employment of staff with respect to recruitment and contracts of employment
* Substantial Payroll/HR Systems management experience, including the review, development and implementation of new systems
* Excellent knowledge of legislation/regulations/guidance as it relates to payroll administration, employment of staff with respect to recruitment and contracts of employment and pensions administration
* Previous experience of dealing with complex cases
* Project management experience involving other stakeholders, internal and external to the organization
* Business processes review experience, including the documentation of processes and implementation of new processes
* Experience of effectively reviewing, developing and implementing policies/procedures and guidelines
* Experience of the provision of management information which is customer focused
* Experience of training staff in the use of HR/payroll systems
* Experience of performance management systems within payroll/HR activities
* Experience of audit/control/compliance procedures
* Experience of using specialist knowledge to contribute to wider departmental and organization activities
* Excellent of use of Microsoft packages to advanced levels (outlook, word, excel) including the retrieval and manipulation of data into spreadsheets/ reports
* Knowledge and application of data management regulations and guidance
* Good knowledge and application of equalities legislation.
* Experience of working to and managing others to meet deadlines within a constantly changing environment
* Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development
* Able to work effectively as a team member and on own initiative.
* Highly numerate, good analytical skills and with high levels of attention to detail.
* Excellent organization skills
* Recognizes the need for and proactively works to deliver high levels of customer service.
* Well developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy and sensitivity.
* Ability to influence effectively where appropriate
* Proactive/self motivated/flexible/adaptable/
* Committed/responds positively to change
* Emotional resilience, optimism and self awareness
* Respect for confidentiality of personal information
We treat our Candidate resumes in a professional manner and strictly confidential, as our code of ethics.
Please send the responses directly to:
Cc: [email protected]
Please type the job title "HR & Payroll Manager" in the subject line of your E-Mail; otherwise your CV will be ignored and disregarded.
Our client offer tempting packages and competitive benefits plus numerous opportunities for career growth and development.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Hoping for the best response from you all
Awaiting your reply eagerly
PT Affix Consulting
Jl. Cempaka Putih Tengah No.38 Jakarta Pusat
Jakarta 10510, Indonesia
Phone +62  422 7570
Fax +62  421 2078
Konsultan Executive Search Affix, A Corporate & Business Group Division of PT Affix Consulting, is a headhunting and manpower recruitment firm of high repute and acknowledgment. We are operational since seven years and the list of companies availing our services include many large Indonesian Company, offering broad range of quality services under one roof.
We provide premium staffing services and solutions to various of Companies & Industries and hundreds of Candidates each year in the fields of Finance & Accounts, Pharmacy & Textiles, Hotel & Hospital, Real Estate, MNC, IT & Telecom, HRD & Admin, and to senior level Technical & Marketing Professional.