Lowongan Kerja Bali Safari and Marine Park is a leading resort and amusement park in Bali, and home to hundreds exotic wildlife and endangered species. We're seeking young, extra ordinary and talented candidates to be a part of our professional team, for the following exciting lowongan kerja position:
Develop, implement and manage emergency programs for the operation and maintenance of all equipment and physical structures and landscaping in compliance with corporate standards, local, state and national codes and regulations to protect the asset, guests and employees, to ensure optimum operations, minimize expenses and maximize customer satisfaction. Position is responsible for the short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of the engineering division. Recommends the department's budget and capital expenditures and manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
* Requires advanced knowledge of building management/engineering. May require considerable working knowledge of other major areas in the hospitality industry and the skill to integrate and communicate that information.
* Requires analyzing activities and/or information involving some original data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical conclusions.
* Requires management skills.
* Ability to provide information and associated services to management and guests.
* Experience required from 3 - 5 years of employment in a related position
* College degree.
* Fluency in a second language, preferably English.
* Certification in CPR.
* Previous Supervisory experience.
* Previous guest relations training.
Qualified lowongan kerja candidates are encouraged to send application letter, CV, recent photograph to:
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for the Test and Interview.