Lowongan Kerja - SEMrush is the #1 search analysis tool on the web today. You don't need to trust me - you can check it with Alexa. We already have more than 230,000 clients. Imagine what we could accomplish with you! So we need a good Marketing/Public Relations person on our team. This position entails technical understanding, communication and promotion abilities and enthusiasm about the tech industry.
Marketing / Public Relations / Communications Manager - Trevose (NE Philadelphia, PA)
You'll need to have the following skills:
- Perfect written English. We'll test.
- Perfect speaking skills. Sometimes we go to shows - and managing our booth will be a part of your responsibilities. Besides, the phone is still the most popular form of communication in spite of email.
- Good technical skills. You have to know what FireFox is, be able to separate paid and organic search results on Google and so on. You don't have to be a programmer - but you have to be a heavily experienced user
- Some SEO/SEM knowledge is a huge plus. 70% of our clients are SEO/SEM companies. You will need to speak the same language.
- This is not a sales position, but some sales skills would always be considered as a plus. It's good when you can convince people of something.
- Social networking skills are really appreciated.
Your particular responsibilities will be:
- Talking to bloggers about SEMrush, help them understand what we do (it's relatively complicated)
- Talk with trade show and conference representatives - maintain good relations.
- Establish contacts with journalists if they have any questions and pitch them new material.
- Talk with customers - big ones, people with an established name in the market. Your job will be maintaining good connections with them. We need to be sure they have promotional accounts and whatever they need to keep promoting us.
- A lot of emails, texts, scripts for phone conversations, case studies and so on.
- Maintain our presence on Social networks.
It's a full time job. 10am to 6pm, Monday - Friday. The office is in the Neshaminy Interplex. Salary is commiserate with experience. The position includes medical and dental insurance, holidays, and of course paid vacation. Having nice and smart people around the office is an additional benefit. Well, there is one exception to "nice" - and that's the boss. But bosses aren't supposed to be nice anyway.
One more thing - viva la crisis. Our business succeeds while the economy is failing apart. Consider that a good possibility for a long term position with a long lasting career.Send us your resume and formal cover letter. Please include your salary requirements with your resume, and make sure the cover letter is tailored to our position. A major facet of your job will be creating pitches. Show us how good you are at it. Believe me, if you do that properly, you'll bypass at least 60% of the competition.
Apply to :